Thursday, November 22, 2007

You Know I Want a Tim Bit Nation!

Oh, in a perfect world, there would be no more zombies, a good yarn store within walking distance, solar power for all, and White Castle and Tim Horton's would get married and make the perfect fast food union...only here people, in the

49th Dimension!

Sorry Kristina, but I spoke with my mother in law last night and I was informed that Thanksgiving was going to be a "dry" event this year. After much shock, amazement and choking on my deep fried sweet potatoes (a festive treat) I said this...

"With all the zombies I have been fighting while you were off in New York for the last 5 years, not to mention the charity knitting I've had to do and slap your name on it to keep you in good graces at the Grange, the one thing I am Thankful for is the sweet, sweet cheapness of Californian hooch! This will not be a dry Thanksgiving. I will also not bow down to Miracle Whip!"

Since I burn all that I cook, I ordered a smoked turkey from the smoke house down the road, and the Ogre was in charge of pies.


This here is what I'm bringing....




That's just what I'm bringing for me. Screw the rest of the fam.

No comments: