Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Posh and the Hosers

Hey there Kristina!

My latest Beret was turned into a regular hat by accident! I was knitting while eating some awesome thai food and got distracted by spice. No, not a gaggle of actually Spice Girls, or look alike Posh Spice haircuts, I may have been distracted by this sort of cleavage...

Speaking of the Pob, I am just going to bow down and accept her sassy hair and rid my head of this accursed soccer mom do (doo doo.) It's making me very evil. I'm evil enough on my own. I carry a blooded zombie shovel for sheep's sake, I don't need more evil.

One table over was full of business men all computer speaking trying to talk big and pick up chicks. Yes, pick up chicks with their nerd speak lingo. In my haze of thai spice, and joy of lame pick up attempts, the 1 inch of 2x2 rib for her kicky beret pleasure turned into 4 inches of 2x2 rib for a regular old...



Hoser Hat.


Ah, perhaps it will still be a kicky hoser hat. It's in safety orange, so I think I am going to stitch in "Shoot on Sight" into it.

No comments: