Sunday, November 25, 2007

Use of the Word Ass, in the Classic Manner...

Dear Kristina,

Ah yes, the weird use of the word ass. I myself am a purist in the use of the word. As in, I fell on my ass, or I am making an ass of myself. I have recently used the phrase "recycled robot asses." But I was in fact talking about how a plastic bag was so stinky it smelled like it may have been made out of actual robot asses. So, again, real ass, not weird slang ass usage.

Now, you are done with the mosaic for awhile, you've been knitting with piano wire, which in my current evil phase would just temp me to go off the zombies and straight to humans...and you are hitting the stash and going for a crochet pageboy cap?

I'm thinking I may start exclusively knitting zombie/skull/French/Patriotic/Pastry inspired berets and baby sweaters. It sounds totally unrelated, but I'm always hungry, I love the kicky beret, and golly, baby stuff knits up quick, but unlike the piano wire knits, too large to eat.

Sincerely,
Holly B

No comments: