Friday, November 16, 2007

Woo-hoo!! Friday!!!

... and, just putting in time until 4:00 p.m. or so when I can legitimately deke out of here and hit the LYS. Already hit Loomis again this morning and spent $100 (ACK!) on art supplies. Which leaves only $40 or so for me to spend at the LYS - scrapbooking stuff.

Please wish me luck and hoping that Evil Kristina was sated from the morning spree and is now sleeping it off...

I had to laugh - when I went in they were promoting a free card for a Scrapbooking club - spend $300 and then get 300 points, equalling $30 for the next purchase. I thought "who the hell could spend $300.00 on paper?" And in fact I was right as I only spent $100... well, speaking honestly $120.00 but most of the balance was tax!

Oh - and in the lending library upstairs I scored a Presto Cooker cookbook, circa 1952 or so:

You know, the kind with all the food that looks as though it came from another planet... and the sound advice passed down to us young(ish) women from generations past:


(I'm cheating - for the whole photo you'll have to see the Warshcloth No. 2 blog post again - it went quite well with today's theme.

1 1/2 hours to go...

How is the charity hat coming along?

Cheers,

Kristina

No comments: