Monday, November 19, 2007

It's just stupid


This may be a waste of energy. Hanging Holiday decor with heavy machinery. Would a ladder have done the job? This is why there is an energy crisis. Yes, my friends, this is what's going on in the States.


KB, what would you do with this lovely? It's pretty, and orange, but it needs that little something-something to perk it up. I'm keeping it, I've got my eye on it, it's got potential.


This is over in Indiana. On Notre Dame's campus. We wanted to see touch down Jesus,
but I guess you have to get out of the car and into the stadium to get a good look. We weren't that into it.

But now, we have one Pig who wants to be the next Rudy, or just be Catholic so he can go into the Golden Dome, and another Pig who wants to celebrate Hanukkah so that he can get more gifts. Luckily one kid takes after me and he wants to be a bag designing zombie slayer.

No comments: