Tuesday, November 27, 2007

spending spree

Hi Holly:

In response to your comment below, I think the Ogre's use of "jaunty" to describe your beret is perfect. Make many, many more... !

The button purchase went fine. Alas (I guess, anyway), and perhaps not surprising, I ended up acquiring a skein of Handmaiden and one of Fleece Artist. You can see the whole sorry story on my blog. Basically, Evil Kristina came out to play.

Would you stop sending your cold fronts up here, please? I got soaked yesterday during my little detour to the LYS.

Preparing for a long, boring day at work. Meetings, meetings, meetings. I hate bureaucracy. At least I can take my knitting: JJs cardigan in progress (as seen above). Aren't I so generous! Christmas is coming (and it's my nameday too!) and still knitting for others.

I rawk. But then you must really rawk because you do all that charity knitting stuff.

Better head for the subway before it starts getting too crowded. I wouldn't want to accidentally poke someone who was braying loudly into their cell phone with my knitting needles, would I???

Cheers,

Kristina

No comments: