Sunday, November 25, 2007

College Level Bloggers!!!

Dear Kristina,


I have been saying ass a lot on my blog lately. I think that's why I am in, did you say, Junior High? As for our College Level 49th Dimension abilities, it's all the potty talk and beer!


Speaking of beer, when I was a young lass, I would only drink the LaBatt Blue, back when it was imported into the States in the Mighty Green Bottle. They stopped the green bottle and switched to brown sometime in the early 90's. I have been confused ever since. Why did they do that? Do you know? Flavor, money, a Tim Bits conspiracy?


As for crafting in the North, have you moved off the mosaics and back to wool due to all the cold fronts we have been sending your way? I have just finished a kicky beret.


You know, in case I decide to viva le quebec in the near future. Actually it's to hide this bad hair until I can get in and have the rest cut with a straight razor. Really. The bad Brady Bunch Mom hair is letting the evil Holly out. It's fun, but soon I will have no one left to knit with. I will soon be drinking alone.
Which, looks bad.


No comments: