Thursday, November 15, 2007

why be altruistic when you can be selfish? Doesn't compute...

Holly:

SNOWING... har har har. Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah. This morning it was raining here. So much for the Great White North theory... !

How are the Zombie Stompers? Comfy?

Re. selfish vs. altruistic... well, you know my theory. When in doubt, treat yourself. (not that this theory has actually ever been tested as I have never had to mull over whether to make something for someone else over myself!)

Hope the shoulder is feeling better soon.

For my part, I'm still seeing red over the return of the parcel I sent you, missing all of the chocolate!! Wankers!!! I stopped at the local postal outlet before work this morning and had a good yell at the postie who looks like Santa and smells like the last six ashtrays I dumped out. It didn't make me feel any better.

There should be a law....
You know, it feels weird being the "southerner" when living in Michigan. It's snowing here. I'm rocking my Zombie Stompers, and contemplating making another charity hat or quickly making my darnself a new scarf.

What thinks ye? I'm leaning towards selfish. I threw out my shoulder fighting off a band of cackling werewolves last full moon and I'm not feeling all that charitable.

2 comments:

FuguesStateKnits said...

Oh my holy God. It's finally happened. A blog even the world wide web cannot wrap its collective Mind around. Kristina, it's like smellovision - I can actually smell the beer and the cigarettes; and Holly, I can feel the tissues and the collective snot. I feel. so. inadequate. being so far south and all. Here it's just raining and 43 degrees (Fahrenheit - another thing to feel inadequate about - metric retardation).... and it's a good twelve hour drive to the Canajan border - even if I go by way of VT (my favorite state).

Alas, I am to be relegated to whatever fate awaits me here in muggledom, in Merlin, Amurca......
sigh....

Kristina B said...

Why, thank you ma'am! (just to make your southerly self feel at home... hee hee)

Keep coming back!