Saturday, November 24, 2007

blog education...?

Dear Holly:

I must say that I find myself very perturbed by this blog education rating system I came across on Wannietta's blog.

As you will see in the sidebar, our blog here is rated as "college level", whereas my own blog is rated as:


Sheesh! Makes me wonder why I bothered to shell out all those big bucks for law school... and this when I've been trying for all this high-level sophisticated comedy on the blog!!!! SIGH.

But now I'm getting really confused (nothing changes!!!) because when I checked to see what level your blog was at, I got this:


I won't mention how jealous I am that you have higher level writing skills than I (suffice it to say that it is very hard to type when one is busy chewing one's arm off...). But what I find odd is how an elementary school level writer like myself and a junior high school level writer like you can come up with this college-level blog.

Do you think that this forms proof of intelligent life in The 49th Dimension?!?

Cheers,

Kristina

No comments: