Monday, December 3, 2007

Well, Michigan is Practically in Canada...

No joke friends to the North!!! Threadbear Fiber Arts is selling your Mission Falls 1824 Cotton for $2 a skein! The wool for $3. I stocked up! They ship, call them.



Look, I wear my hair so my hoser hat can't escape! It gets caught in the elf/Florence Henderson curls. Very rockin'!

She's saying Cheers!

Or Hell Hath No Fury like a woman kept from her LYS due to a stupid ass snow storm!


Good luck on your charting nightmare. I was supposed to make a chart for that orange hat. You know, to say "shoot on sight." Well, let's just say, it's a plain boring orange hat. I never even pulled the graph paper out. That may be because the graph paper was in the recycled robot ass bag, and it smelled too toxic to go near. But when I see the hat, I will want to shoot the wearer on sight.

I admire your house cleaning skills and think that more people should take up your methods.

No comments: