Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Supersillyfragilistic...

...dang, can't spell the rest!!

I am gnawing my arm off in jealousy at your tales of debauchery and fun in barely heated houses. I WILL be down for a future such event, you can count on it!

Still awaiting my membership card to the Zombie Prom Knitters though, Holly. I may need to show it at the border if they give me any problems! I know they'll just wave me on through with that magical piece of ID.

Went for a staff holiday lunch today. Fun was had by all, and everyone was in awe of my new finery:



They will not allow me to publish any of the 57 other pictures I took though. I think they're just peeved that I elected to take candid shots of people talking with their mouth full. Spoilsports!!

Glad to hear you have fun - you deserve it (but so do I... sob... come to Toronto sometime! I'll turn off the heat, or we could camp in the underground parking garage if we wanted to rough it).

Cheers,

Kristina

2 comments:

FuguesStateKnits said...

expeallodocious....or as best as I can muster after an extremely long day and three big-a$$ed glasses of wine:)
(Watched Mary Poppins in the theayter in 1964 and again last night - hence the supercallifragilisticexpeallodocious literacy...)

Kristina B said...

Joan - no way! You watched Mary Poppins last night?!? It's my favourite movie of all time. Would you believe nerdy little me got ragged at school for the entire time at public school because I was spotted in the movie theatre going to see Mary Poppins when everyone else was headed to Star Wars #1??

Sigh.

I just checked Wikipedia... it's "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious", according to them. But I like your version better.