Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Look out America...

Dear Holly:

Well, it's official - I am now a book-carrying Canajan!!

And it only took two months! And they didn't even call my references!!

I'm really surprised at that, anyway, given the photo I sent to them:

Remember this? I look as though I had been drinking for a week and hadn't slept. (It was only midnight knitting. Really...).

So, any day now, you might find me pounding on the door of the secret Zombie Prom meetings to be let in:

Hey - you haven't sent me the secret knock yet!!!

If you don't watch it, I may just have to come down and kick your @$$ instead!

See how tough I look with my reconstructed cardigan?!?

Well, I'd better stop procrastinating and get back to work - 2 1/2 business days left to close about a million files, do my dockets, and finish revising a textbook chapter...

Oh, I forgot about that.

Or - well, it's almost 10:30, which means I could always just walk over to Spadina and hop the tram to Lettuce Knit, where I will be seeking Handmaiden Flaxen desperately... it opens at 11:00 a.m.

And then it will be about time for lunch... !!!

Ciao for now,

Kristina

1 comment:

Holly Bee said...

You have to whistle the intro to
Guns N' Roses Patience...giggles through the whole thing are accepted and expected.

Rock out the UK!