Saturday, December 15, 2007

brr...

Holly:

I feel your pain about the loss of those awesome Vogs! (I thought dogs only ate homework, though? I've never had a dog so please pardon my ignorance...)

Are you getting the same crap weather that we are up here? The snow storm, however, did not stop me from getting to the LYS.

Today, I'm pimping for Noro (Silk Garden) and Fleece Artist (Rumplestilskin).




Never let it be said that I am not a diverse person! I discriminate against no fine yarn...

Heading out the door to go to the 7th circle of hell... er, the Forest Hill Loblaws. Will take my camera and see how many photos of flashing blue ear phones I can snap off before they kick me out of there. I hate the thought of Loblaws on a Saturday evening but desperately need some stuff and am afraid of getting snowed in tomorrow. Please wish me luck.

Cheers,

Kristina

No comments: