Thursday, December 6, 2007

Love it All!

I have had an Army Green Jacket for the last, eh, counting on my fingers, twenty years. Ouch. That's me with 3 different green jackets, and one was actually an army jackey.

But I love your sassy pink one! Send thanks to your friend from me! Down even. Lovely.



Here's my latest hoser hat! I think this would match your scarf nicely.

Ah, at that lab yesterday, I helped a friend work out how to do an i-cord while the rest of the lab folks did an interview. We used what was basically two coffee swizzle sticks and the crotch tie from a pair of football pants from someone's left over Halloween costume.

This was all done by the urine pass through door. You know, you leave your pee sample in the metal door and a mysterious stranger takes your piss and revolves the little door back? Yeah.

No comments: