Thursday, December 6, 2007

good news!

Dear Holly:

despite the atrocious weather, my mood has improved immensely. Here's why:

(a) I found the Anticraft book at a local independent bookstore, together with this book:


Have only had time to take a quick flip through it thus far... but it looks very promising. They even have instructions on how to make a computer keyboard out of an old typewriter. Of course, I know that you're not old enough to remember typewriters, being only 29 and all...

(b) the Apple Store replaced my iPod. It was still under warranty. Go figure.

(c) taking sea silk with me to boring legal conference which lasts all day today. Figure I can make a good headstart on the Storm Water scarf...

So, that's my news. What's up in your sphere of the dimension?

Cheers,

kristina

No comments: