Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fluevogs

Dear Holly:

I'm glad to see from your comment on my blog that you have actually never been to a Fluevog store. Not glad for you... that came out wrong. What I mean is that perhaps you will actually get to Toronto one of these days!

This is one of the Fluevogs I own:


... and this is the other pair...

Rather pedestrian, I know, as 'Vogs go. However, I had to get comfortable shoes for working at the Eviction Factory once upon a time and couldn't go all that funky (being, you know, a vaunted Barrister and Solicitor).

Have you ever checked out the Flueseum on line? Get a load of these beauties:

The Buffy Flame Boot... and...

The Tastyvog Cindy!

Great for marching off to The Beer Store, the LCBO and the candy shop, I'm sure!

And - are these art pieces? Hmm - maybe I can justify the turqouise ones after all! Will have to hit the shop right after I return from holiday and hope that there are still some sale items left in my size. Unfortunately, I wear a size 8 which is very common. I have a friend who bemoans her size 10 feet but who has the best Fluevog collection I've ever seen live. I hate her.

Does this post make me a "Fluepimp", d'ya think?

So, yes - do convince the Ogre to move to Trana. heh heh

No comments: