Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dear Holly:

I had no idea mall walking could be so profitable! Must try it out. How does one dress to go mall walking for profit?

Just sitting here at the office chugging down a jumbo Tim's coffee (not a double double - black with two sugars) and trying not to fall asleep. It is about 200 degrees in this building today.

Finished the Kingsolver book - she rocks. It is a very interesting read. Did you read "The "Poisonwood Diaries" by her?

Last night, like you, I went out and had fun. Not knitting fun... this kind of fun:

We then came home and promptly passed out on the couch, not to wake again until 4:30 a.m. SIGH.

Did you know that the alcohol content in beer in the UK is much lower than here? Something like 3.6% on average. I knew the Americans were wimps when it came to beer drinking... have you ever seen the Bruces sketch on Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl?

Bruce 1: Why is drinking American beer like making love in a canoe?

Bruce 2: Dunno.

Bruce 1: Because it's f***ing close to water!
Ar ar ar. But seriously, it makes me proud to be a ...

Well, I'm really bored but should do some work so will sign off now. Hey - do you think that I could come up with an excuse to get work to pay for a Photoshop course? I love fooling around with this stuff but obviously need some help:



Cheers,

Kristina

No comments: