Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dear Evil in the North,

I am sooo going to cry. I am on a Yarn Diet, a Shoe Ban, and a general credit card freeze.

Freeze as in the Ogre took my card put it in a freezer safe bowl, filled it with water and threw my credit cards in the bowl. The bowl new resides in the freezer...in case of emergencies. Not shoes emergencies, not yarn, emergencies, and not "I really need to dye my hair" emergencies.

It would require an emergency with a three day waiting period for me to purchase anything on credit.

Can I get more credit cards? No. Why? Because I have been a "kept woman" and haven't got enough credit in my own name and the credit bureau looks under the Ogre's name. He has secret spies that call him and he says "decline her at the panty check out line! No fancy shoes for her! Let her knit with the really expensive yak that's invading my side of the closet-NO MORE CREDIT FOR SHORT CHICKS!"

So, flaunt your new Fluevogs, make me dream of Canada and discount prices and currency with a higher value than the dollar....

As a side, if you need to unload some shoes, you can always send some my way. Size 8 right?

It's not flooding from rain in Michigan, those are my tears,
Holly

No comments: