Thursday, January 17, 2008

fame and fortune are soon to be ours!


Holly:

FABULOUS ideas!!!

I'd totally go for the MDK book concept, but wackier and less homey, of course. How about something along these lines:



Check out the inside of the book!

If you don't know who Amy Sedaris is, you'll get a sense by reading this interview. Very, very wacky. Almost as nuts as us (except that she's only half greek and I'm 100% greek which would account for the difference on my end at least!)

Then we can get a TV show, then Daniel Craig can be the regular guest star. I certainly wouldn't mind prancing around in front of him like this:



I mean, he thinks he's tough...


... but I'm sure we could convince him to be the souschef/yarnwinder/boy Friday. How do you think he'd look in an apron?

Oh Holly Holly Holly - do you see what you've started!!!! You are evil. The world will never be the same again once they are introduced to... the 49th Dimension!!!

No comments: