Wednesday, January 16, 2008

drinking contests

Hey Holly:

I like the idea of boycotting clothing until the housecleaning is done. And, if I don't get some laundry done soon, I shall HAVE to boycott clothing, actually, and come to work in my PJs. The coworkers would love that!

Love your contest with the Ogre. However, no offence, but I think I'd have to go with his Stoned Ivan.

I'd like to join in with you right now (at work). Hey, how does the following cocktail sound:

- hazelnut vanilla coffee
- warm diet coke from yesterday
- sparkling water
- Frank's Red Hot Extra Hot Sauce
- Maldon Salt
- 151 proof rum (don't ask...well, you can ask. It was a gift someone brought me back from the Caribbean last week which has not managed to make it back home yet. Still unopened. Really).

All served up in a Tim Horton's travel mug? What say you?

I think I'll call it the Bleeding Ulcer.

Best stop slacking and get to work. Hey - wish me luck, eh, as I'm hitting Lettuce Knit this evening to try to find - get this - 1400 metres (1500 yards) of lace weight yarn in the same colour. This for a challenge I'm entering called the "Secret of The Stole II" that Amy told me about yesterday. I'm always the last to know about this stuff! Anyway, the first clue is released this coming Friday and I have no time to order yarn. Unlikely that I will find that quantity in one colour at any of the shops - they do not seem to sell these big cones up here and the shops err in favour of a lot of colour selection in small quantities.

Anyway, hope you're not too hung over after last night's festivities. After the LYS, am heading out to meet my friend Barb for dinner at the Free Times Cafe (best beef brisket ever!). Think I'll be sticking to beer.

Cheers,
Kristina

No comments: