Wednesday, January 16, 2008

it must be five o'clock SOMEWHERE...

Hey Holly:

I hadn't noticed that your drinking game post was dated 4:00 p.m. So - are you saying that you and Ogre didn't get started until ... oh... 4:45 or so then?


(I know what you mean - dates/times really get screwed up by this 49th dimbulb here. Sometimes for some reason work Emails come over as having been sent by me at 2:00 a.m. People remark upon this and I just let them think I really was up until all hours doing work. It justifies my taking a 2 hour lunch and then leaving at 4:00 p.m. to hit the bar/the LYS/my couch in front of Law and Order reruns/wherever else I'm planning to hit on any given day.)

Obviously I'm quite hard at work right now... it is 2:00 p.m. at time of writing and I'm busily thinking about high-end legal concepts while I draft this post!

ACKCKCK!!! Good thing I looked at Lettuce Knit's website! They are CLOSED until 6:00 p.m. today - and I was going to hit there to look for lace yarn for the Secret of the Stole around 4:45 p.m. Sigh. Will have to go to Romni instead. Please wish me luck - I need 1400 metres of laceweight yarn in the same colour. (I'm sad because I like Lettuce Knit but don't get there too often because it's off my normal route).

Anyway, take it easy. Had best at least pretend to do some work before I bail from here...

kb

No comments: