Thursday, January 17, 2008

Your Lace Weight Impresses Me...I'll Raise You Hazardous Waste

Your lace weight does in fact impress me. Did you score they all mighty amount?

I was sent a harshly worded email that suggested I needed to get off my arse and rid the house of all the chemicals that forced me to conclude that the Ogre was a Romney lovin' Republican.




My lady really was that happy when she took my hazardous waste! It was great. We talked about coffee, Led Zeppelin the benefits of CFL, and the cool new shopping bags they have at our local grocery store. They're fabric, collapsible, and are sturdy enough to stay upright, all for the low, low price of $1. I think I have a girl crush.

So after all that hot environmental saving the world action, I decided to end some of the Ogre enforced bans and took Pig 3 out to lunch. Oh, I wasn't thinking about Haz Mat Girl, RFK Jr baby. Well, him and Daniel Craig, the beach, and yeah.

Then we went shopping. No, we didn't hit the LYS. I knew that would be pushing it, but I did score some much needed supplies. Christ, there could be a bloody blizzard at any moment and you do not want me to go all Shining on the family and start swinging my shovel willy nilly. So I had to stock up on a few essentials...



Look! Did you know, I too have a family of ducks? They Pigs are actually fostering them for me.

No comments: