Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Holy Drunk PJ's Craft Girl!

Ok, my post says I wrote that at like 4 in the after noon. I would like to say that some how in the glory of the space time continuum that is the 49th dim (stress on dim) ension, my posts seem to come across really early. I was not in my pj's and doing drinking games with the Ogre at 4 in the afternoon.

We have three pigs, we have standards. Heck, I'm busy burning dinner until well after 6 most nights.

Speaking of dinner...I made a mighty good meat loaf, last night. I didn't even burn it. That's right friend, I'm going to have to be peaceful and learn math to be like my heroes Ghandi and Einstein. I'm going to gnaw on any cow that walks by my house...and you know that may happen in my neighborhood.

The Bleeding Ulcer sounds better than what I was forced to drink last night! I like the addition of the hot sauce, very sassy.

No comments: