Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Time Change?

Dear Kristina,

I have a question. Do you in the Great White North go through the mind numbing confusion caused by Daylight Savings Time? Sure, I could totally google this question, but I thought it would be nice to get a Canadian point of view on this whole thing.

Because like wanting to give you Alaska, I have some thoughts about these sorts of things. These thoughts may not always make sense, but really, does having this much sunlight this early in the year make sense? My pagan sensibilities say no.

So here is my proposal, just set the whole clocks forward a half hour, split the difference and call it good. The whole bleeding whole already thinks were a bunch of morons, so what harm is another half hour going to do?

Really. I think it could work.

No comments: