Thursday, March 13, 2008

Newfoundland Rocks! I had no Idea

Dear Kristina!

Thank you so much for the good information! I had no idea that you poor Canadians went through the same mess and the info about Newfoundland.

I am sort of a slouch when it comes to, oh, you know, geography, and such. Like when I told the Ogre I wanted to move to Montreal. I went on, and on about all the cool features of the city. Ok, it was during a blizzard, and I was really impressed with the whole underground city thing!


You brilliant Canadians! Oh, your public transit and how you deal with the Great White North!!


The Ogre, being the Ogre, had to break my heart and say "You know they speak French there, right?"

I speak flawless French! I mean, I speak flawless Spanish! Ok, I speak flawless English. Uh, I speak American English in such a manner that I sound like I live in Canada!!! Can I please, please be Canadian?

No comments: