Sunday, November 18, 2007

new FO and a UFO

Hey Holly:

Just thought I'd show you what my Smirnoff Ice and I got up to last evening while watching "Diehard with a Vengeance" for perhaps the 50th time... I think JJ believes that Bruce Willis is a living reincarnation of him... that doesn't sound right but you know what I mean...
First, I made what might be the world's smallest Curve of Pursuit blanket! (4 inches by 4 inches). Here it is pictured right smack-dab in the middle of my original Curve!

And, this is the proud new arrival:

How much do you think I could charge for these if I laminated them and sold them as beer coasters? Hmm...

And secondly, my mosaic made from the Goodwill acquisition yesterday:

This is still in progress. Originally I was going to leave it as is but I think it looks a tad bland.

Now off to clean the living room (really!)

Cheers,

Kristina

No comments: