Thursday, February 21, 2008

are you really called Max Brooks, by any chance?

Hi Holly:

I made a lunchtime sojourn to Pages bookshop today. Saw this there - have you been holding out on me, woman?! Are you a famous published author and not sharing that info with me?!?!

What am I blatting on about, you ask? This, of course:



The book even has a cool website.

It has to be your work... !!

Anyway, I didn't buy it because I want a complimentary signed copy. I did, however, buy this for $2:



Right up our alley, eh? But buying a book about Murcan candy made me crave some of the good old fashioned Canajan variety.

Imagine my delight when I saw this NEW type of candy at the counter:




Caramilk Deluxe comes neatly packaged and it contains four small pieces. Each piece is filled with a blend of caramel and dark chocolate, all wrapped in the signature Cadbury milk chocolate.


Swoon.
Hey - check out this old ad for Caramilk, by the way. Should I send to Daniel Craig



and tell him it's me?!

No comments: